A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chuinard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chuinard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuinard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chuinard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chuinard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuinard graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chuinard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gary Chuinard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Chuinard practice?
- Dr. Robert Chuinard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chuinard practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Blue Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Blue Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Blue Springs Surgeons.