Dr. Robert Ciardullo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ciardullo?

very happy

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Had my eyes done several months ago. Dr. Ciardullo was very caring and patient with me during my recovery. He answered all my questions and concerns and was very approachable on all levels. My results are natural and I am very happy with how I look.

Dr. Ciardullo is amazing !

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Dr. Ciardullo performed liposuction on my back due to the fact that I had fat deposits in the flank area. I felt very self-conscious because it was extremely noticeable and seemed to protrude through clothing. Dr. Ciardullo handled my needs with the upmost concern and professionalism. He made me feel secure and comfortable before and after the procedure. He even called my home to inquire how I was feeling after the surgery and encouraged me to come back in for follow-up appointments to ensure my happiness. Because of Dr. Ciardullo, I once again have a beautiful back. He removed so much of the fat that I no longer feel insecure about anything I put on. I am so thankful for him and for this surgery. I would strongly recommend Dr. Ciardullo; he is an amazing surgeon, person, and professional.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr.Ciardullo is the consumate surgeon and professional that any patient would be lucky to have. His surgical skills are impecable and his eye is that of an artist. His knowledge and expertise sets him in a class all his own

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Dr. Ciardullo is the best. He did my upper and lower lids. I am so happy with the results.He is so easy to talk to and very informative. Great bedside manner. The staff are great also. I recommend him very highly. You won't be disappointed!

By far the best Plastic Surgeon.

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I had rhinoplasty done with Dr. Ciardullo, two weeks ago today. I could not be more happy with my whole experience and most importantly with my results. He is very thorough and very modest. He gave me exactly what i wanted. I also know at least 5 people who have had rhinoplasty done with him as well, and they all have stunning results. Deciding to have plastic surgery is a hard enough decision to make to be begin with, but when you make that decision knowing that the doctor you chose is THE BEST, it makes that decision easier to make. That is definitely how i felt when making my decision. Overall, Dr. C is amazing and his staff is just as amazing. If you're deciding to have surgery, i would not even think twice and i would choose Dr. C.

5 Star Surgeon!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Amazing surgeon in EVERY way!! Beyond pleased with my results and was a wonderful experience all around

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I had a face and chin lift with the eyes done, upper and lower. I healed up really fast and everyone said you look just like yourself which is really a compliment from people who see you every day just a week after a surgery like this. I get so many compliments now. It's been 7 months and it is so nice to wake up looking better than the day before. That's the way lifts are. It really takes about a year to completely heal so you actually look better and better for a while. So nice! He is a great surgeon. My girlfriend recommended him and she looks great so I never worried.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr. Ciardullo and his staff are very experienced and sincere. His office is very welcoming and easy to get to. Completely satisfied with my surgery & I would highly recommend him.

Face lift

Posted on January 14th, 2015

waking up after having a facelift I was happy to say I felt no pain and felt stable and able to walk out of the office.The first few days are uncomfortable and sleeping upright was annoying.I took pain meds the first 3 days but after that Tylenol was enough.There is minimal bruising and swelling..I am thrilled with the results so far,especially my neck.My face will looks its best I think in about 2 months.My dr was patient and informative .I couldn't ask for better.His staff was top notch and I had a great nurse, recommended to me by my Doctor.Overall its been a wonderful experience with wonderful results

Posted on January 10th, 2015

He was highly recommended for rhinoplasty by a friend of mine and I'm so happy I took her recommendation. His staff is very professional and helped make the entire situation a very pleasant and positive experience. My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier with my new nose.

Entire Family

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

Dr. Ciardullo is amazing!! He performed about 15 of my family's rhinoplasty....not kidding!! Mine was done this time last year and I am thrilled.

More Relaxed

Posted on July 4th, 2014

I am writing 6 months after. I had my eyes done and waited awhile before reviewing. I wanted to see how i feel 6 months after . I very much like the way I look. Feel younger. Friends say i look more relaxed. Surgery was easy and so was recovery. Everything went better than I expected. Only very good comments to make. Bravo!!