Plastic Surgeon,
170 Maple Ave
Ste 305
White Plains, NY 10601
914-949-4242
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.8709677419355 of 4 stars
 |  More Relaxed  |  show details
by Mel on Jul 4th, 2014

I am writing 6 months after. I had my eyes done and waited awhile before reviewing. I wanted to see how i feel 6 months after . I very much like the way I look. Feel younger. Friends say i look more relaxed. Surgery was easy and so was recovery. Everything went better than I expected. Only very good comments to make. Bravo!!

|  The best Dr ever .... Don't hesitated ... He is an artist  |  show details
by Merav Dayan on Apr 23rd, 2014

Often, plastic surgeons really only care about doing the procedure and can be aggressive / pushy with their recommendations, but Dr. Robert C. Ciardullo is much more reasonable and will give an honest and professional opinion about what will work, what is safe, and how to get optimal results. His results look very impressive, and he's very meticulous and skilled, never rushed. On top of that, he does free lifetime follow up visits. When I asked complicated questions, he was very thoughtful and patient, and his answers showed he really understood the underlying physiology. He's obviously very caring and will give his home number to patients to make sure they can reach him if needed. I have very natural results, my friends and family love it and told me that it can't look any better! I have already referred a bunch of my friends for a consultation session! If you're still hunting around for a plastic surgeon, make a free consultation appointment now with Dr. C You will not regret it!! That is way above and beyond for a surgeon, I hiiiiighly recommend Dr C. If i ever want to get any other surgery, I will be returning to him. His staff is so amazing. I love Bobi! She is so much fun, and patient. Dr C is super super TALENTED at what he does.

|  Happy Face-Rye NY  |  show details
by Carole A. Russo RN, BSN on Apr 3rd, 2014

I am a Registered Nurse--specialty is OR and Plastic Surgery. I knew the kind of doctor I was looking for and I knew what type of lift I wanted. As an OR nurse in this specialty I had had the experience of seeing first hand how different surgeons perform the "face lift" in different ways. I wanted a doctor who would move my underlying muscle and tack it up nicely as it used to be when I was much younger, then gently put my skin back in place over the muscle. I did not want the deep plain lift, as that involves too many facial nerves, and there is a chance that some disaster could result from that. To my delight, I found that Dr. Ciardullo does not do deep plain--Dr. Robert Ciardullo, 170 Maple Avenue-Suite 305, White Plains, NY 10601--I found the doctor I was looking for! I had actually heard of Dr. Ciardullo while I was working for another plastic surgeon in the same area. His reputation compelled me to seek him out when I was ready for my own lift. I was so very pleasantly surprised and relieved when I met Dr. Ciardullo. First thing, he is a wonderful man, and very easy to talk to--he will not do anything to your face or body that he does not feel needs to be done. Secondly, his skill speaks for itself. I looked through many pre-op and post-op photos of men and women whom he has operated on--and I did hear through word-of-mouth of so many people coming from out of state coming specifically to be operated on by Dr. Ciardullo. Thirdly, his office suites are state-of-the-art!! His operating room is above and beyond--I felt comfortable just taking the tour before my surgery. I knew the day of surgery I would love going there. His co-workers are highly skilled, bright, and caring professionals, who have more than the credentials they need to be assisting the Doctor with his surgeries. Dr. Ciardullo's nurses are ALL registered nurses, with up-to-date certifications. The Doctor will only have an Anesthesiolist working with him in his OR when he operates. I was more than comfortable with what I saw, what I learned, and the information that was given to me before surgery. I knew Dr. Ciardullo was the doctor I wanted--the only one that I would let do my face. Post-op, again was great. I woke up without pain--just what I would call "I bit uncomfortable". Dr. Ciardullo and staff tended to me all day until the Doctor felt I was ready to leave his facility. I took the Doctor's recommendation & hired one of his overnight nurses----and that was like a vacation for me. I left the husband at home with the cat, and the nurse and I went off the a local hotel in White Plains to spend the night. I had fun talking nursing chat with her, and she was most attentive to my needs--hydration, blood pressure monitoring, even asking me what I would like to watch on T V. That was also a very pleasant part of the whole experience. I have gotten so very many compliments since my surgery--and it is only 8 weeks now. Compliments started coming as soon as I put my feet outside the door during the first week after surgery. People comment that I look natural--more rested. A lot of my friends who did not know I had surgery asked "You look great! What happened ?" Happy Face RN, Rye, NY

|  Upper and lower eyes as well as breast augmentation  |  show details
by ZZTop on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Ciardullo is absolutely AMAZING. His hands are “Golden”. His attitude is very calm, assuring, and he is very easy to talk to. I had two procedures done at the same time, upper and lower eye lids as well as the breast augmentation. Both procedures took 2.5 hours, with very little scars in the end. So tiny you can hardly see them. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

|  Dr. Ciardullo is a remarkable surgeon  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2014

Dr. Ciardullo performed a combined facelift and blepharopasty in November of 2013. My experience was wonderful from the time of my initial consultation throughout the recovery period. He spent a great deal of time with me during the first consultation understanding my expectations and concerns and thoroughly reviewing the surgical procedure, minimal risks involved and what to expect during the healing process. Unlike other surgeons, Dr. Ciardullo does not charge a fee for this consultation. He was available at all times to answer all my questions before and after surgery and continues to monitor my progress through timely follow up visits. My interaction with his highly skilled and compassionate staff and surgical team added to my high level of confidence. Dr. Ciardullo is truly an artist , a one of a kind surgeon.

|  AMAZING!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

Words can't express how highly I recommend Dr. Ciardullo. His level of professionalism, talent, and skill put me at ease immediately. He really took the time to answer all of my questions and explain the procedure in a way I could easily understand. I had breast augmentation and couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Ciardullo is AMAZING!!!

|  Dr. Ciardullo is the best surgeon around!  |  show details
by Pixanne on Dec 9th, 2013

Dr. Ciardullo is the absolute best and I have many other doctors available to me around New York. My sisters and mom use a very well-known surgeon in Manhattan who charges considerably more than Dr. Ciardullo (and requires an overnight hospital stay as well) and they're still always complaining about one thing or another in regard to their results. As far as the actual surgery, Dr. Ciardullo's in-office operating facility actually makes life much easier and the office is right next to White Plains Hospital, where the doctor is the Chief of Plastic Surgery, should that be a concern. The best review I can give the doctor is that no one has ever said to me "Oh wow....did you have plastic surgery?" because it never looked as though I did, even just a week afterward! (I did take the Vitamin C as directed which helps to lessen bruising) Everyone just looks at me kind of curiously trying to figure out how I look so youthful and peppy at my age. In conclusion, the doctor and his staff are very kind and pleasant but above all professional, which is the most important consideration.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon Ever!,,  |  show details
by Nurse A on Dec 5th, 2013

I had the best experience with Dr. Ciardullo and his entire staff. From phone conversations to consultations,surgery and post operative visits ,I was treated as if I was the only patient. I had a rhinoplasty and upper eye lids done. His work is so natural and done with precision. He truly is an ARTIST. I would ONLY recommend HIM to do any plastic surgery. I am a nurse and have worked in this field. This doctor is truly the BEST! He deserves 10 stars!!

|  registered nurse  |  show details
by josephine c on Nov 15th, 2013

hi. i am a registered nurse for over 21 years. i have worked with plastic surgeons but not one compares to dr ciardullo. he is an expert in his field and a true artist. he has done work on myself and my family. his bedside manner is to rave about. thanks for all you do...josephine c

|  Rhinoplasty, Eye lift, Fat in Cheeks  |  show details
by Andrea C. on Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Ciardullo is bar far the best! My sister who happens to be a nurse, recommended him to me after having such amazing results with the nose job he did for her! After hearing such rave reviews from her I decided to finally go for it! From the moment I walked into his office I knew this would be a great experience. With a warm welcome from his receptionist Bobbie, and with such a relaxed setting, you really feel right at home. Dr.Ciaradullo gave me an eye lift, Rhinoplasty, and put fat in my cheeks. He is a true artist and would trust him with my life! I would absolutely give him the best recommendation and would absolutely go back to him with no hesitations! Thanks for everything!

|  Great Job  |  show details
by Connie Wallin on Oct 28th, 2013

I was always sensitive about the shape of my nose so a friend recommended I get a consultation by Dr. Ciardullo, I found him to be professional, informative and compassionate. The surgery was done and I couldn't be happier with the results. I absolutely recommend Dr. Ciardullo. He changed my life. The other plus is Bobbi who is very efficient,helpful and courteoua. Great job - great doctor.

|  Eyes and Facelift  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2013

Dr. Ciardullo has the hands of an experienced surgeon as well as the eye of a fine artist. I was ready to start dating again. I dieted, changed my wardrobe, and took myself out to an age appropriate club to test market myself. No one approached me. I made three attempts, each time with another lady my own age. No one came over. On my fourth attempt I brought a lady 15 years younger with a dynamite figure. Men came out of the woodwork and made their way to our table. I decided that if I was to be successful I would have to change my appearance. A friend suggested I meet with Dr. Ciardullo, since she said his patients had a natural look after they underwent surgery. I made an appointment and we discussed several possible procedures, including eyes and facelift . Dr. Ciardullo’s demeanor instilled confidence and allayed my fears. Surgery was successfully performed and three weeks later, still swollen I returned to that same club. Within 15 minutes, someone tried to pick me up. I waited 3 more weeks went to a club in the city was approached by 45 men in an hour. I put my photo on Match and had 200 responses the first week. Many of my friends have had surgery performed by other doctors, they have all had post surgery issues and none have had the wonderful results Dr. Ciardullo provided me with. I credit Dr. Ciardullo’s skill for giving me the opportunity to be selective

|  Best surgeon  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2013

Great doctor. did an incredible job on my rhinoplasty.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Katarzyna on May 5th, 2013

Dr. Ciardullo performed Rhinoplasty and the result is amazing..! I live in Washington DC region and was looking for a good doctor to get my Rhinoplasty. After researching a lot.. I found Dr.Ciardullo being the best and surprisingly affordable..! I decided to take off work and drove all the way from Washington DC to while Plains, NY. After meeting him personally, I was all the more confident that he will be the one who will fix my nose. He understood the fact that I had to drive 260 miles and was willing to work with me on the schedule. He also saw me on Saturday to remove the dressing and my final visit yesterday (after 6 months). This was very important as I did not have to take another day off from my work. If you need to know any thing more about my experience, do shoot me an email at kaskaagorska at gmail dot com

|  Dr. Ciardullo is the only doctor I trust my face to!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

Feb. 4, 13 --I just came from having my lips injected with Juvederm. Love it! Dr. Ciardullo only put the exact amount so that I looked like myself - only better. He never over does anything, his work is completely natural. In the past, I had a face lift--I was nervous as this was my first of only a couple of procedures. Afterwards, I looked just like myself, only much younger. He is a genuine artist. A few years ago, I had him do my upper and lower eyelids. Nobody can tell. Highly recommend! I have sent several of my girl friends to him and everyone raves about him.

|  Best of the best!  |  show details
by Linda K. on Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr. Ciardullo is the man to see if you are looking for a natural looking rhinoplasty. It's amazing what he can do with subtlety! His office and surgical suite is state of the art and his staff is both professional and accomodating. I recommend him without reservation.

|  DONT BE FOOLED!!  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

When i was researching this doctor online everywhere I looked there were good reviews! However, I should have realized that anyone can write a review (as i'm doing now) and make up whatever they want! I got my rhinoplasty done from Dr. C and he completely butchered it. He did the opposite of what I asked for and continued to tell me it was swelling even after 8 months of my general dislike. Use your brain people (like I didnt) and RUN! P.S. His secretary sits on the computer all day and googles him and then gives him good reviews and has recruited a few lucky clients to do the same. All the hype is just a few girls advertising for him. Don't be fooled, this man clearly isn't as good as he says he is if he employs all these tricks and charades to get people into the office. Also his revision rate is very low because no one wants to go back to him after the initial screw up! (We could literally start a Dr.C support group) Stay tuned because I'm sure one of his minions will refute my claim soon! :)

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Great Rhinoplasty!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Even though it was a 5 hour drive from where I live, I am so thankful he did my nose. It came out fantastic! Looks so natural, I couldn't be happier. Definitely best doctor out there for noses!!!

Aug 29th, 2011

Dr. Ciardullo gave me a fat injection on my face around my mouth....it looks amazing!!! He did my nose and my daughter's nose and both look really great. His bedside manner is perfect, Bobbi is wonderful....highly recommend him to everyone!!!

|  Revision Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

My daughter had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Ciardullo. Her nose LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! I knew as soon as he removed the cast, Dr. Ciardullo did exactly what my daughter wanted. He is a true sculptor. He looked at my daughter's nose, and told us exactly what was wrong with her nose. He took our thoughts, and made them a reality. Anyone who is looking for a beautiful nose, go to him. I truly wish I found him 2 years ago when my daughter had her first rhinoplasty, i would have saved a lot time, money, and lastly, a lot of misery my daughter had suffered. Once you visit Dr. Ciardullo, there will be no need for any other consults. i researched plastic surgeons for a year before choosing him, and it was well worth it. One of the most honest doctors i have ever met!!!

|  lip enlargement  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

He is an excellent Dr. I asked him to enlarge my lips and he made me look very natural and perfect for my face. I would recommend him to everyone, he knows what looks good on you.

|  Wonderful Surgeon  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ciardullo is a very experienced and skillful surgeon. He is obviously an expert in what he does. At my first consultation, Dr. Ciardullo offered his opinion without asking me first. And although it was not a dramatic change, he evaluated the change to my nose to be like what I had in mind. In my opinion, Dr. Ciardullo has the eye of an artist and the hands of a master sculptor. He takes the time to explain what he will do and the expected outcome without exerting any pressure on you, the patient. He is extremely easy to talk to and ask questions of. His staff including Bobbie at the front desk, the anesthesiologist, and the attending nurse are attentive, helpful, and professional. The result of my operation is a change to the appearance of my nose that is subtle but also attractively noticeable. The procedure and post-op for me were painless with the only slight discomfort being the 10 days of sleeping somewhat upright at a 45 degree angle after the surgery. If you are thinking about having it done, choose your doctor wisely. From my outcome, I can assure you that you will not find a better surgeon than Dr. Ciardullo.

Feb 2nd, 2011

I like him a lot. He is personable and has a great bedside manner. He did rhinoplasty for me and I had no pain and a successful recovery. My nose looks great! I also like that I don't have to go to a hospital for the surgery - he has an ambulatory facility at his office. Wait time is a bit more than other doctors - but that is my only negative.

Jan 15th, 2011

he is a true artist..........every procedure he has done looks amazingly natural.......sensational......!!!!!!

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2010

HE HAS PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE IN WHAT HE DOES THE BEST

|  Dr. Ciardullo is an artist  |  show details
by Connie Wallin on Sep 15th, 2010

I have had procedures performed by Dr. Ciardullo over the course of 25 years. His work is impecable. I have recommended him to at least 20 of my friends and each have ended up with great results. He is caring and efficient. I recommend him highly

Nov 23rd, 2009

great bed side manner. greatest nose jobs I have even seen.

by Stephanie Berardinelli (Palmer) on Oct 23rd, 2009

Although some might think 20 minutes is a long weight but with something like cosmetic surgery it shows you he spends time with patients and that is way more important!