Overall Review

4.9

May 27th, 2016
5 Star Surgeon!!!
Amazing surgeon in EVERY way!! Beyond pleased with my results and was a wonderful experience all around

February 2nd, 2015
I had a face and chin lift with the eyes done, upper and lower. I healed up really fast and everyone said you look just like yourself which is really a compliment from people who see you every day just a week after a surgery like this. I get so many compliments now. It's been 7 months and it is so nice to wake up looking better than the day before. That's the way lifts are. It really takes about a year to completely heal so you actually look better and better for a while. So nice! He is a great surgeon. My girlfriend recommended him and she looks great so I never worried.

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Ciardullo and his staff are very experienced and sincere. His office is very welcoming and easy to get to. Completely satisfied with my surgery & I would highly recommend him.

January 14th, 2015
Face lift
waking up after having a facelift I was happy to say I felt no pain and felt stable and able to walk out of the office.The first few days are uncomfortable and sleeping upright was annoying.I took pain meds the first 3 days but after that Tylenol was enough.There is minimal bruising and swelling..I am thrilled with the results so far,especially my neck.My face will looks its best I think in about 2 months.My dr was patient and informative .I couldn't ask for better.His staff was top notch and I had a great nurse, recommended to me by my Doctor.Overall its been a wonderful experience with wonderful results

January 10th, 2015
He was highly recommended for rhinoplasty by a friend of mine and I'm so happy I took her recommendation. His staff is very professional and helped make the entire situation a very pleasant and positive experience. My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier with my new nose.

November 3rd, 2014
Entire Family
Dr. Ciardullo is amazing!! He performed about 15 of my family's rhinoplasty....not kidding!! Mine was done this time last year and I am thrilled.

July 4th, 2014
More Relaxed
I am writing 6 months after. I had my eyes done and waited awhile before reviewing. I wanted to see how i feel 6 months after . I very much like the way I look. Feel younger. Friends say i look more relaxed. Surgery was easy and so was recovery. Everything went better than I expected. Only very good comments to make. Bravo!!

April 23rd, 2014
The best Dr ever .... Don't hesitated ... He is an artist
Often, plastic surgeons really only care about doing the procedure and can be aggressive / pushy with their recommendations, but Dr. Robert C. Ciardullo is much more reasonable and will give an honest and professional opinion about what will work, what is safe, and how to get optimal results. His results look very impressive, and he's very meticulous and skilled, never rushed. On top of that, he does free lifetime follow up visits. When I asked complicated questions, he was very thoughtful and patient, and his answers showed he really understood the underlying physiology. He's obviously very caring and will give his home number to patients to make sure they can reach him if needed. I have very natural results, my friends and family love it and told me that it can't look any better! I have already referred a bunch of my friends for a consultation session! If you're still hunting around for a plastic surgeon, make a free consultation appointment now with Dr. C You will not regret it!! That is way above and beyond for a surgeon, I hiiiiighly recommend Dr C. If i ever want to get any other surgery, I will be returning to him. His staff is so amazing. I love Bobi! She is so much fun, and patient. Dr C is super super TALENTED at what he does.

February 18th, 2014
Upper and lower eyes as well as breast augmentation
Dr. Ciardullo is absolutely AMAZING. His hands are “Golden”. His attitude is very calm, assuring, and he is very easy to talk to. I had two procedures done at the same time, upper and lower eye lids as well as the breast augmentation. Both procedures took 2.5 hours, with very little scars in the end. So tiny you can hardly see them. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

January 21st, 2014
AMAZING!
Words can't express how highly I recommend Dr. Ciardullo. His level of professionalism, talent, and skill put me at ease immediately. He really took the time to answer all of my questions and explain the procedure in a way I could easily understand. I had breast augmentation and couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Ciardullo is AMAZING!!!

December 9th, 2013
Dr. Ciardullo is the best surgeon around!
Dr. Ciardullo is the absolute best and I have many other doctors available to me around New York. My sisters and mom use a very well-known surgeon in Manhattan who charges considerably more than Dr. Ciardullo (and requires an overnight hospital stay as well) and they're still always complaining about one thing or another in regard to their results. As far as the actual surgery, Dr. Ciardullo's in-office operating facility actually makes life much easier and the office is right next to White Plains Hospital, where the doctor is the Chief of Plastic Surgery, should that be a concern. The best review I can give the doctor is that no one has ever said to me "Oh wow....did you have plastic surgery?" because it never looked as though I did, even just a week afterward! (I did take the Vitamin C as directed which helps to lessen bruising) Everyone just looks at me kind of curiously trying to figure out how I look so youthful and peppy at my age. In conclusion, the doctor and his staff are very kind and pleasant but above all professional, which is the most important consideration.

December 5th, 2013
Best Plastic Surgeon Ever!,,
I had the best experience with Dr. Ciardullo and his entire staff. From phone conversations to consultations,surgery and post operative visits ,I was treated as if I was the only patient. I had a rhinoplasty and upper eye lids done. His work is so natural and done with precision. He truly is an ARTIST. I would ONLY recommend HIM to do any plastic surgery. I am a nurse and have worked in this field. This doctor is truly the BEST! He deserves 10 stars!!