A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cicchino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cicchino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cicchino graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cicchino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Cicchino DO is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Cicchino practice?
- Dr. Robert Cicchino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cicchino practices Surgery near Martinsburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesburg, PA.
See Martinsburg Surgeons.