Dr. Robert Cicchino Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cicchino Jr?

May 3rd, 2015

I recently had surgery to remove Polinitol cyst and sinus. I was terrified from the research on this procedure. He made me feel comfortable from the first appointment and was completely blunt and to the point with adding a bit of humor to ease my nerves. He explained procedure in detail., along with any risks with this procedure. On my surgery date he stopped in before to make sure I was feeling ok and my nerves were settled. The surgery went perfect and his work was impeccable. I would recommend Dr. Cicchino and his staff to anyone needing this procedure.

February 19th, 2014

I found Robert E Cicchino DO to be an excellent surgeon, he was professional in every way, while still showing a genuine friendly personality that makes one recover much faster. He and his staff are now at the top of my HERRO'S LIST.

August 18th, 2011

Dr. Cicchino is an excellent surgeon, and he took the time to clearly explain everything and answer all of my questions. His office staff are also friendly and professional. Although the waiting room time was quite long for my follow-up appointment, I had the impression that it was unusual for this to happen, and the nurse was very apologetic.

October 3rd, 2017