Dr. Robert Cima Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cima?

Crohn's Disease

Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cima?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Sima! He is an exceptional surgeon and I felt he cared about me. His nurse Rochelle is excellent, too. He diagnosed my problem, operated and I have not felt this good for years.

August 10th, 2015

Saved my life

Dr Cima was working at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. I became very ill after another surgeon performed surgery.Dr Cima was called in.He performed 3 surgeries in a matter of days and saved my life.He came to the hospital at all hours when I called him or my mother did.He even took time away from his family on Thanksgiving to come to the hospital to see me because my mother called him and was concerned about me.He truly saved my life.He always put me at ease when I wasn't the easiest person to deal with.He knew just what to say. When he left Brigham and Women's to go to Mayo Clinic I was heartbroken and scared.He took the time to talk to me and recommended Doctors he knew would be great for my condition.He is truly missed.He became like a family member.We miss you and think of you a lot Dr Cima.

July 31st, 2015

He is an exceptionally skilled surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Cima. I feel fortunate he performed my colon surgery. He really cares for his patients.

January 27th, 2015

Ileostomy

Dr Cima did a take down of my ileostomy in 2008. Could not find a surgeon in California that would operate on me. It took 2 surgeries the second was difficult. He operates on Crohn's disease and U.C., several hundred a year. I would highly recommend consulting with him for Crohn's or U.C. Mayo clinic is a great hospital and Dr Cima is an excellent surgeon.

July 13th, 2011

Dr Cima was awesome. In my opinion he saved my life. Another medical facility said my condition was minor. When Dr Cima Operated on me he said it was any thing but minor. After removing nearly 2 feet of Bowel and another foot of Colon.

August 18th, 2010

Great surgeon

Didn't pursue immediate surgery on his advice, and he explained the what, when, where and where really well. Very personable. Would strongly recommend.

August 22nd, 2008

Very Professional and carring

Dr Cima Operated on me for Crohns disease. When he ran in to a minor problem and needed to contact my wife. He personaly did it. not a resident or a nurse Himself.He was honest and upfront with me on all leveles of the procedure and possible complications. He did a great job.

July 31st, 2016