A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cina, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cina graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Cina MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Cina practice?
- Dr. Robert Cina has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cina practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons and Charleston Pediatric Surgeons.