A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ciotola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ciotola is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciotola
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciotola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ciotola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciotola graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciotola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Ciotola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Ciotola practice?
- Dr. Robert Ciotola has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ciotola practices Family Medicine near New London, CT.
See New London Primary Care Doctors.