A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cirincione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cirincione is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cirincione
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cirincione Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cirincione, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirincione graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cirincione has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Cirincione MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cirincione practice?
- Dr. Robert Cirincione has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cirincione practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Orthopedic Surgeons.