Dr. Robert Cirino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cirino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017

Excellent physician. Explains issues.

Terrible phone message service during the day. I have 3 phone numbers and 2 of 3 ring busy. Third has a message then when transferred to Dr. Cirino's voice mail, it rings busy.

September 30th, 2016

Initial Appointment

Very thorough explanations. Answers questions fully. Shows empathy. Offers suggestions.

July 9th, 2015

I know that 5 stars for everything might seem over-the-top, but Dr. Cirino really is that excellent. He never keeps me waiting, he found a diagnosis after many other doctors had failed, his manner is gentle and caring, and I don't think I could have found a better internist.

June 11th, 2015

Outstanding Physician

I highly recommend Dr Cirino - he is from the old school of listening to the patient - taking time with the patient. He really is a gem - he really is about what medicine should be!

August 6th, 2014

One of the Best

Dr. Cirino is the most caring and competent internist that I have had the pleasure of visiting. He has taken care of all of the adults in my family and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

September 7th, 2012

He is wonderful

I switched over to the doc about a year ago, on the recommendation of a another physician who sends her family to him. I do not have any real serious health issues, just a couple of chronic things. Have been there 2-3 times and called a couple of times--am very impressed with him. He is very kind and very caring, but that would amount to nothing if he were a lousy diagnostician. He has a very common sense approach, does not overtreat and recommend specialists and tests for every little thing. His office staff are the one negative--they do not always pick up--I have had busy signals, and left messages that do not get returned--and also have been put on hold and forgotten. However, I have never had an internist with a good staff, so not unexpected. I would not let his staff keep me making him my doc.

August 15th, 2012

Best Do tor

July 9th, 2012

Best Doctor I've ever been to

Dr. Cirino is kind, caring, and takes the time to get to know you. He asks you questions about your life that are relevant to the visit and actually listens to your concerns. He takes the time to make you feel that when you leave, you are confident with his diagnosis. Wonderful experience!

May 10th, 2011

Dr. Cirino has been perfect for our family. He takes time with each of us. We never feel rushed. He always sends letters out with tests results and will call if anything needs to be discussed. On more than one occasion we have had to reach him after-hours and he's always called back promptly and never made us feel as though we were interrupting. He truly is one of the best.

December 23rd, 2010

I have two cronic conditions that are difficult to treat and manage. I have never had to wait more than a day to see him, and usually am given the option of a same day appointment. Dr. Cirino has worked dilligently to diagnose, treat, and manage my illnesses. Both my conditions are in remission or under control because of the research and novel treatment plans Dr. Cirino has developed for me. For those who may become agitated because they may be asked to wait longer than 5 minutes to be seen, Dr. Cirino never leaves a patient until all there questions have been asked and answered, and he is comfortable that he has the information he needs to treat you. You want a doctor to spend as much time with you as needed, sometimes that means he will be late to his next patient, so please be patient. Finally, for those of us that need to speak with him after hours, Dr. Cirino takes all of his own pager calls. When you have an issue, its your doctor who is on the other end of the line.

October 18th, 2010

Great Doc

January 21st, 2009

Great doctor, mediocre staff

I have been very pleased with Dr. Cirino's accesibility and proffesionalism. However, his office staff never seems pleased to see or speak to anyone. Also, there credit card machine has been broken for almost 2 YEARS! You would think they could afford to get it fixed so that I can pay and get a receipt to submit to my Flex Spending Account.