Learn more about Dr. Robert Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clancy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clancy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Infantile Spasms
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ryan Clancy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Robert Clancy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Clancy practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.