A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clancy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clancy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Clancy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clancy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Infantile Spasms
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ryan Clancy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Robert Clancy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Clancy practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.