Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Clark Jr
Dr. Robert Clark Jr, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Vidalia, GA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc, Wheeler County Hospital and Appling General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Clark Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Clark Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vidalia, GA.
Dr. Oliver Whipple
Vidalia, GA 0.14 mi18
Dr. Karen Mccoll
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Vidalia, GA 0.94 mi30
Dr. Hubert Suber
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Vidalia, GA 0.94 mi43