Overall Review

3.4

May 12th, 2015
Much better doctor than these negative reviews indicate
Dr. Clement and his staff have ALWAYS treated my family with courtesy and respect, and they make us feel that our health is important to them--they treat us like valued patients, not just "customers." I have a condition which requires me to see Dr. Clement several times a year, and I've never had a bad experience with his office! Dr. Clement's staff, Annette, Rebecca and Julia, are kind and caring and do their best to accommodate my family's healthcare needs, whether it be over the phone when we have questions or need to schedule appointments or while we're in the office--everyone there makes us feel comfortable and secure. These ladies have helped me in so many ways, including offering support and comfort when I was distressed over tests I needed to have performed! I can't put into words how soothing and reassuring it was to talk with Annette when I allowed info from Google to get into my head, lol! These women exemplify what the staff of a medical office should be and ensure I always leave the office with a smile and a positive attitude! Dr. Clement is thorough and professional. He clearly explains any medical issues in a clear and concise manner. During my last visit, when I commented about being unable to adequately describe my condition to my family, he offered to explain it to them for me! <--How awesome is that?!?!!! Dr. Clement is straight-forward when telling us what we need to do to improve our health, even when it's something that may be hard to hear. <-(Lose weight, exercise more, reduce sugar intake etc. Ocassionally, he softens his suggestions with a smile--I love when that happens, lol!) He isn't wishy-washy, and he doesn't sugar-coat things. Dr. Clement is very direct, which at first caught me off guard, but I've come to appreciate his matter-of-fact approach because it doesn't feel like he is attempting to shame me about my bad habits or judging me for them--he is just telling it like it is, and he always follows with advice and tips on how to carry out his recommendations. If you expect to be mollycoddled or pandered to, Dr. Clement may not be the best choice for you, but if you are looking for a competent, intelligent, no-nonsense type of doctor, who is available when you need him, really knows his stuff and has a superb staff, look no further! Though we have only been with his office for 2 & 1/2 years, Dr. Clement and his staff have earned my family's trust and loyalty! We expect his office will manage our healthcare well into the future and are darned glad of it!

April 1st, 2014
I have been seeing this physician for about 2 years now and I take statins and other medications that need routine blood work. This physician has not drawn labs on me in the 2 years I have seen him.

October 18th, 2013
A Year in Review
Now that I've been a patient of Dr. Clement's for over a year, I feel I have witnessed enough to give a fair and honest review--I'm completely thrilled with his care and the care of the girls who staff his office! I am ALWAYS treated with kindness and respect while at Dr. Clement's office. While he's not the most chatty guy around, he definitely is thorough and compassionate. When he finishes with his exam, he explains my diagnosis to me, in layman's terms, and patiently answers my every question, even the silly ones! His office staff is AMAZING! They routinely go the extra mile and do it with a smile! When I show up for my appointments, I feel as if I am visiting friends. Even though only a year ago, nobody there even knew of my existence, I believe the folks in this office care about my health and well being! When I leave Dr. Clement's office, I know I received the best medical care and advice possible. I feel fortunate to have found this office!

October 1st, 2013
Needs to listen more to the patient instead of prescribing all kind of medications/Antibiotics hoping to fix a problem but end up causing other issues.

August 26th, 2013
Apathetic Doctor who doesn't listen to his patients
I am in the medical field and have worked with dozens of Physicians. Dr. Clement has to be one of the most out of touch worst bedside manner Doctors I have known. He doesn't care what you have to say. He speaks over you. He spends more time looking at his computer than at you. He tries to tell you the kind of person you are without even asking questions. He wants to treat everything with a long term pharmaceutical and isn't interested in getting you healthy. He is the kind of apathetic Doctor that will throw drugs at your problems and not try and get you healthy.

April 13th, 2013
Fixed me when others couldn't
I was suffering for a while, visited multiple doctors and was constantly undiagnosed. Dr. Clement diagnosed me on my first visit and I have been doing much better ever since. My condition was hurting my grades and other aspects of my life. He might not be Mr. Cool but he is a GREAT DOCTOR. He will fix you up if you are having troubles. I don't usually write reviews but I looked him up and thought he should have this review. I trust his judgement and I studied biology at the University of Florida and have a masters degree.

July 25th, 2012
After a few visits I'm going somewhere else
Was pretty easy to get scheduled the few times I went to see Dr. Clement and one time was an emergency and got me in the same day although I was his last patient and had to wait quite a while.First visit was very good. He spent time doing a complete physical and then gave me meds based on what I needed. Wait time was not bad.Second visit was more of an emergency and was seen the same day I called. I regret going in because I was in dire need of care, but all I got was the comment, "if it hurts that bad then you should go to the E.R." I did and was admitted.Third and final visit I had the displeasure of being "interrogated" by an intern who seemed to love to pick his ears while reading my charts. No thank you.I would like to note that the staff was very polite and helpful, but we don't go to see a doctor because we want to interact with friendly staff members.There are too many doctors out there - even if you have to drive a few more miles. I suggest finding another.

January 6th, 2012
Good Doctor
I came in for my appointment and the Doctor was very helpful. There maybe a wait time but he does take his time to address your concerns. He refilled all my medicines and was able to get me in with my cardiologist right away. Something my old doctor wasn't doing. Unlike my old doctor I didn't have to see him every time. Only when I needed to come in. The staff was very pleasant, happy and up beat. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

August 10th, 2011
Not very good at the bed side
Dr Clement came into the exam room humming and rolling a computer table with a laptop. He seem a bit out of touch. He would ask me a question and only wanted a yes or no answer. When I needed to expand on an answer he would rise his hand to my face and stop my explanation. He just wasn't interested in allowing me to speak more than yes or no. I didn't like that as I feel a doctor should listen to you and for the reason I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

July 2nd, 2011
Uncaring and Unprofessional
Following an emergency room visit for a pinched nerve, Dr. Clement's office scheduled me for an 8:40a.m. office appt. Unable to sit, I stood painfully for an hour and 20 minutes before seeing the doctor. When I complained, he refused treatment and sent me away.

June 30th, 2010
Appointments always run late
I scheduled a physical for my very first visit at 7:30 AM. They open at 7:00. He came in at 8:00. They physical didn't even involve an eco cardiogram, when I have heart issues. He sent me for blood tests, never told me to follow-up with him. I have several other ailments that require follow-up. That doesn't show a very caring doctor. I'm going elsewhere.