Learn more about Dr. Robert Clendenin lll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clendenin lll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clendenin lll, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clendenin lll graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clendenin lll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clendenin lll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Clendenin lll practice?
Dr. Robert Clendenin lll practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Clarksville, TN.
See Nashville Physiatrists.