Learn more about Dr. Robert Clendenin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clendenin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clendenin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clendenin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clendenin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clendenin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clendenin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eli Clendenin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Clendenin practice?
- Dr. Robert Clendenin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Clendenin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Nashville Physiatrists.