Learn more about Dr. Robert Clendenin lll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clendenin lll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clendenin lll, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clendenin lll graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clendenin lll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Clendenin lll MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Clendenin lll practice?
- Dr. Robert Clendenin lll has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Clendenin lll practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Clarksville, TN.
See Nashville Physiatrists.