A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Click:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Click is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Click, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Click graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Click has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Reed Click MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Click practice?
- Dr. Robert Click has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Click practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.