A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clutter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clutter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clutter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clutter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Clutter practice?
Dr. Robert Clutter practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.