A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clutter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clutter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clutter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Clutter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Clutter practice?
- Dr. Robert Clutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Clutter practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.