A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Coale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coale graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Coale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Coale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Coale practice?
- Dr. Robert Coale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Coale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.