A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Coberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coberly is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coberly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coberly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coberly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coberly graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Coberly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Coberly MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Coberly practice?
- Dr. Robert Coberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Coberly practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.