Robert Cobiella Is this you?

November 2nd, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Cobellia is by far the most knowledgable doctor I have ever seen. As soon as I told him my symptoms he knew exactly what was going on and put me on the exact medications I needed. After 2 months on the medications my life has changed for the best. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Cobellia.

January 17th, 2012

Recovering addicts beware!

I am a recovering addict and Dr. Cobiella came highly recommended. Unfortunately, he wrote me prescriptions for narcotics knowing I am in recovery. The temptation was too great and now I have just come out of rehab. Needless to say, I will not be seeing him ever again.

November 1st, 2016