Learn more about Dr. Robert Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cody
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cody, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cody has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Cody MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Cody practice?
- Dr. Robert Cody has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cody practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Hematologists, and Cincinnati Oncologists.