Learn more about Dr. Robert Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cody, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cody has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Cody practice?
Dr. Robert Cody practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY and Fairfield, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Hematologists, and Cincinnati Oncologists.