Learn more about Dr. Robert Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cody
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cody, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cody has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Cody MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Cody practice?
- Dr. Robert Cody has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cody practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Hematologists, and Cincinnati Oncologists.