The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Cohen
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center and Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center. Dr. Cohen has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Costanza Cocilovo
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Fairfax, VA 0 mi21
Dr. Sara Bruce
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Fairfax, VA 0 mi8
Dr. William Purkert
Fairfax, VA 0.04 mi38