A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cohen, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Cohen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Robert Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cohen practices Plastic Surgery near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Surgeons.