A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cohn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Copley Cohn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Robert Cohn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cohn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Beavercreek, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Tiffin, OH.