A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Coifman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coifman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coifman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Coifman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Coifman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evan Coifman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Coifman practice?
- Dr. Robert Coifman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Coifman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Millville, NJ.
See Millville Allergists and Millville Pediatricians.