Learn more about Dr. Robert Coifman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coifman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coifman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Asthma, Immunotherapy, and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coifman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coifman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coifman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Coifman practice?
Dr. Robert Coifman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Allergy & Immunology near Millville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Millville Pediatricians and Millville Allergists.