Learn more about Dr. Robert Coifman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coifman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coifman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coifman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coifman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Coifman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Coifman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Coifman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Coifman practice?
- Dr. Robert Coifman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Coifman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Millville, NJ.
See Millville Allergists and Millville Pediatricians.