Dr. Robert Coker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Coker?

J Davis

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr Coker is by far the most caring and trusting doctor I have ever met. He is very bright and takes excellent care of me and my wife. I was critically ill in the ICU when we first met him and he literally saved my life. I was supposed to die. We owe a huge thanks to him. The hospital is lucky to have him

Knowlegdeable

Posted on March 12th, 2010

I brought my son in for treatment at PRMC. My son has a very, very, very rare disease. I always have it written on a card I carry with me. On this occassion Dr. Coker was the Hospital floor Physician for that weekend and after looking at my son he knew exactly what his condition was, stating it to me as I was fumbling for my card. I was blown away this was the first time this has ever happened, usually the card leads Doctors to the internet for a more detailed analysis. My son and I became Dr. Cokers first patients in his private practice and a great friend to us.

Posted on June 20th, 2014