A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cole is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cole, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cole MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cole practice?
- Dr. Robert Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cole practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.