A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Colen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Colen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Colen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Colen DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Colen practice?
- Dr. Robert Colen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Colen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.