A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Colen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Colen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Colen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Colen DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Colen practice?
- Dr. Robert Colen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Colen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.