A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Colen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Colen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Colen practice?
Dr. Robert Colen practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians, Novi Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Novi Orthopedic Surgeons.