Learn more about Dr. Robert Colen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Colen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Colen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Colen practice?
Dr. Robert Colen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.