Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Coll
Dr. Robert Coll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in State College, PA, with other offices in Hershey, PA and State College, PA (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Coll is affiliated with Mount Nittany Medical Center, Clearfield Hospital and Firelands Regional Main Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Coll has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Coll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.
Dr. Alexander Szymanski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
State College, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Anas Wardeh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
State College, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Tsewang Tuladhar
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
State College, PA 0 mi