Dr. Robert Collard MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
Dr. Collard treated my family members in the past and he has always been very professional and treated my family very well. My sister seen him prior to being diagnosed and passing away from Leukemia. Before her death she cross stitched and framed something for him. When I told him who I was and who my family was, he took me to his office and showed me what she had made him. It was hanging on his wall. Talk about tears, they were flowing from me. Sad and happy tears. What he did in honor of my sister and the kind words he spoke of my sister, father and mother, made me see that he has a kind heart and he is in this profession to help in any way he can. That's why I chose him as my Urologist. Thank You Dr. Collard and May God Bless You!!

June 1st, 2017
Dr That listens
Dr Collard is a wonderful Dr and he listens to his patients He knows the high cost of medicines and doesn't prescribe out of the world prescriptions.

October 1st, 2015
Excellent Doctor!!!
I have known Dr. Collard for over 25 years. He has treated numerous members of my family and I have been his patient for almost a decade. He is an excellent doctor who takes time with his patients and does everything in his power to keep them healthy. Bedside manner is nothing shy of awesome.

October 3rd, 2011
Always there when needed
My hubbu suffers from chronic kidney stones and thank goodness for Dr. Kent Collard. He will not only listen to my hubbu but he'll also listen to my concerns. One time when Dr. Kent was out of town another Dr. tried to take care of hubby. When he has a kidney stone crushed he can not be sent straight home because he cannot tolerate the strong pain meds given to help ease the pain and discomfort of the Lithotripsy procedure. However, this other Dr. would not listen at all to my husband or myself. Hubby was sent home. Next day I had him back to the hospital and thank goodness Dr. Kent was there and had just arrived back from out of town and he knew immediately what had to be done and even though it was noted in hubby's records the other Dr. totally disregarded the notes. Dr. Kent had him admitted to hospital and 2 days later hubby was out and back to his old self. If the other Dr. had listen he would not have had to suffer the first 24 hours needlessly. I highly recommend Dr. Kent to anyone needing a urologist.

June 1st, 2017