A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Collis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Collis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Collis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collis graduated from University College Dublin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Collis MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Collis practice?
- Dr. Robert Collis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Collis practices Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.