A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Comerford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Comerford, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Comerford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Comerford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- West Georgia Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Comerford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Comerford practice?
Dr. Robert Comerford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Orthopedic Surgeons.