A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Comerford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Comerford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comerford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Comerford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Comerford, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Comerford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Comerford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Georgia Health System
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Comerford FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Comerford practice?
- Dr. Robert Comerford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Comerford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Surgeons.