A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Comerford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Comerford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Comerford, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Comerford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Comerford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Georgia Health System
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Comerford FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Comerford practice?
- Dr. Robert Comerford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Comerford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Orthopedic Surgeons.