A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Comis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Comis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Comis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leo Comis MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Comis practice?
- Dr. Robert Comis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Comis practices Public Health near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.