A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Commito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Commito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Commito, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Commito graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Commito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Boston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Commito MD and PC is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Commito practice?
- Dr. Robert Commito has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Commito practices Internal Medicine near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Internists.