A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Comp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Comp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comp
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Comp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Comp graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Comp has 17 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Comp MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Comp practice?
- Dr. Robert Comp has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Comp practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.