A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Connaughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Connaughton, General and Vascular Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connaughton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connaughton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Connaughton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abdominal Hernia
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Inguinal Hernia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Connaughton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Connaughton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Connaughton MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Connaughton practice?
- Dr. Robert Connaughton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Connaughton practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.