Surgeons

3322 Colorado Blvd
Ste 101
Denton, TX 76210
940-387-7588
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Time to retire?  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2014

Rushed in and out and still don't know anything.

|  Gave wrong diagnosis.  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2014

Very disappointed since my brother was given the wrong diagnosis. After days in agony a second opinion proved opposite of what this doctor said.

|  Very unprofessional  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

Find someone other than this person if you need surgery.

by Sarah Cotey on Dec 13th, 2013

I felt at ease with him on my first appointment. Very friendly and shows concern for his patients. He takes the time needed with his patients and explains in detail. He came to check on me all five days that I was in the hospital. I would recommend him to anyone needing an excellent surgeon. My surgery went well and I have had no problems.

|  shameful  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Conawton treated my mother horrible. We were there for a second opinion. Another surgeon had said that my mother should not have surgery, because she was too sick and would most likely be worse off. Dr. Conatin said the other surgon was an idiot and said much more bad things about him. Dr. Conawtin treated us like we had no right to ask questions. I felt like he was angry and treated us like we were idiots to question him. My mother did have the surgery because he made her feel like she would be stupid, not to have it. She did not do good at all. She had so many complications afterward, and Dr. Conawtin seemed to not even care. I wish I could have convinced my mother to listen to the first surgon who was 100 percent correct. She should not have had surgery.

|  carol  |  show details
by carol on Jul 22nd, 2013

I have never met a person who exibits the belief that they are holier than God. THis jerk is insane. I have money. I have insurance. He could not be bothered by LISTENING. He did tests and procedures that were totally unecessary, only to make more money for himself. I already had all these tests done when I came to him. I provided him with the results. He treats patients and hospital staff like they are peasants. Please run from this jerk. He performed surgery on me, only after others said no surgery was needed. I had complications. this jerk is after your money. be ware!@!!!!!

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2013

I had to have an emergency appendectomy. I was so lucky that Dr Connaughton was the doctor on call! He did an excellent job and the staff at the office was very nice. The nurse was very sweet when she returned my call. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  GrammyD  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I found Dr. Connaughton to be an excellent doctor. He performed surgery on a cyst that had staph infection. His treatment protocol eradicated the staph and the cyst. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. His staff was a good mix of being both professional and friendly. My experience at this office was an A experience!

|  Totally Satisfied  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

I have just had my final visit after having had a vein stripped and am perfectly happy with my experience and the results of the surgery. Dr. Connaughton is very professional and personable, his staff are helpful and the wait time is no longer than any other doctors office.

Jul 18th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Connaughton's office was less than acceptable. I loved him but his office staff was terribly rude. I paid $200 to have my office visit and get my sonogram done on my legs. They sent in my information to my insurance and my procedure was denied. My insurance said that the doctor's office did not send enough information in to have my procedure approved and that they needed to appeal for me. The office manager was extremely rude and refused to help me and appeal my case. They would never return my phone calls so I had to go in and get my files and find a new doctor. They made me feel very helpless and like my own doctor was not there to support me...

|  Patient  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

this doctor is uncaring, rude, and insensitive. He treated me and my family like we were an incredible waste of his time. He never returned calls. He even treated the other hospital staff horribly, in front of us. I would not recommend him for anyone. I was in such incredible pain for weeks after his horrible surgery. He never spoke with me or my wife with any concern or care. We always felt that we were whiny irritations for which he had no tolerance.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. C performed and emergency operation on me to remove 14" of dead intestines. He was all around WONDERFUL. Never met him before this, but would recommend him to everyone.

by Carol on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Connaughton tells you like it is. I credit him with saving me from losing my legs. I trust him completly! His staff is wonderful and very caring.