Dr. Robert Connaughton MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Denton, TX

April 25th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Connaughton did several surgeries on my husband. There is no Dr. as caring, concerned, and attentive as he is. Wonderful bedside manner, prompt, fully explains the procedure and makes you feel like you are his only patient. If I ever need surgery, you can be I will call Dr. Connaughton.

March 21st, 2017
I would highly recommend this Dr.
I was very comfortable with him as my Dr. for some minor surgery I needed to have done. I was very pleased with the job he did .

February 26th, 2017
Great Doctor and Surgeon
I have had several visits since 2001 and have great admiration for Dr. Connaughton as a surgeon...general and vascular. He first performed hernia repair surgery on me in 2001, and then several stents in my leg arteries...and carotid artery surgery on both left and right. Follow up on PAD he does about every 6 months.

November 18th, 2016
I can not say enough positive statements about Dr. Connaughton. He has performed two surgeries on my extremely ill husband. He is compassionate, respectful, and kind while being totally professional. He always takes time to make you feel like you are his only patient, and I know that he really is extremely busy. I totally trust Dr. Connaughton. He is going to perform a hernia repair on me in January. Much thanks to Dr. Connaughton.

November 10th, 2016
Great doctor. Trust him and would definitely recommend him.

October 28th, 2016
Very Professional & Caring
I am a new patient with an issue that needed attention quickly. They fit me in to an appointment quickly and they were sympathetic and caring. From the front desk to the doctor, everyone seemed happy to be working there with a positive attitude. Great Job to everyone. !!!

September 23rd, 2016
"GREAT:
WOW!!! WHAT CAN I SAY, I LOVE THIS DR., HE IS SO GENTLE, AND ALWAYS HAS TIME FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS, I COMPLETELY TRUST HIM WITH MY MEDICAL NEEDS, MY SURGERY WITH HIM WENT REALLY WELL, AND THE ONE THING TO ME,MOST IMPORTANT, HOW WELL HE IMFORMED AND EVEN SHOWED THEM THE SCAN OF THE STENT HE PLACED. THAT MEANS ALOT TO A FAMILY, THANKYOU DR CONNAUHGTON FOR ALWAYS BEING "THE BEST"

September 5th, 2016
Dr. Connaughton, My Hero
Dr. Connaughton has performed three surgeries over the past 9 years. He is a true professional, in all manners. He always listens and remembers the little personal things and treats me with kindness and thoughtfulness.

August 27th, 2016
Great surgeon!
One of the best! Dr Connaughton is a person who cares for his patient before, during and after surgery! He makes sure the hospital care is the best you can get. I had colon surgery several years back and his follow up was as good as it gets!

July 6th, 2016
Excellence in Every Way
Dr. Connaughton was thorough in researching my recurrent inguinal hernia, took the time in surgery to do the job right, and was willing to do repeated follow up visits. Having had two previous procedures by another surgeon, Dr. Connaughton has been an answer to prayer. With the robotic procedure, I had minimal bruising, swelling, and pain, unlike the previous surgeries. I will be calling on Dr Connaughton first should I ever need help again. He is a class act.

June 23rd, 2016
Patient
Dr. Connaughton was excellent. He explained everything I needed to know so efficiently and he listened to all my concerns very patiently. He and his staff were very courteous and helpful. My surgery was successful with no problems and I feel so much better now. I highly recommend him to anyone for medical needs and surgery.

June 18th, 2016
I would not have any other Doctor , He is the best
He has such a sense of humor and I always enjoy my visits with him . He encourages me and explains all of my problems to me