Excellence in Every Way show details Excellence in Every Way
by Brian Bilyeu on Jul 6th, 2016

Dr. Connaughton was thorough in researching my recurrent inguinal hernia, took the time in surgery to do the job right, and was willing to do repeated follow up visits. Having had two previous procedures by another surgeon, Dr. Connaughton has been an answer to prayer. With the robotic procedure, I had minimal bruising, swelling, and pain, unlike the previous surgeries. I will be calling on Dr Connaughton first should I ever need help again. He is a class act.

by LM on Jun 23rd, 2016

Dr. Connaughton was excellent. He explained everything I needed to know so efficiently and he listened to all my concerns very patiently. He and his staff were very courteous and helpful. My surgery was successful with no problems and I feel so much better now. I highly recommend him to anyone for medical needs and surgery.

I would not have any other Doctor , He is the best show details I would not have any other Doctor , He is the best
by Sandy Carpenter on Jun 18th, 2016

He has such a sense of humor and I always enjoy my visits with him . He encourages me and explains all of my problems to me

by Doyle D Conine on Jun 15th, 2016

Dr. Connaughton isood friend the Dr. that everyone would like to have. He always takes time to explain everything. My friends and family all appreciate Dr. Connaughton.

by Melanie Nowak on Jun 15th, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Connaughton. He made me feel cmfortable about one of my first surgical procedures. He explained step by step what would happen and what I could expect during recovery. I highly recommend this doctor.

by Debra M Davis on Jun 15th, 2016

Totally awesome caring doctor and staff. Only exception is when doctor has an emergency and I have driven 30 to 40 minutes to make my appointment. Couldn't recommend better vascular doctor or staff!

Grateful for Dr. Connaughton show details Grateful for Dr. Connaughton
by W. E. Buckalew on May 20th, 2016

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Connaughton because a sonogram showed my gall bladder to be diseased. Less than a week after my family doctor had received the results of the sonogram, I had been able to consult with him. Less than a week after that, my gall bladder had been removed. During my consultation, Dr. Connaughton proved himself to be not only 100% professional but also courteous, straightforward, and amiable. His explanation of what had to be done and why was clear, thorough, and accompanied by a leaflet showing all aspects of the procedure I was to undergo and its aftermath. Dr. Connaughton was as professional courteous, straightforward, and amiable after the operation. He reported to my wife immediately, assuring her that the operation had gone well. During two follow-up appointments, he checked me to be certain that my recovery was proceeding according to expectation. I suffered no complications of any kind. Nurses were unfailingly professional and courteous. I could not figure out how to access "-Select-" the "wait time at the office," but it was about five to ten minutes every time.

Daughter of Lawrence Bessie Gregory show details Daughter of Lawrence Bessie Gregory
by Melinda Gregory-Pablo on Apr 24th, 2016

Fantastic physician. Glad he was on call when he was

Super professional show details Super professional
by Lyn on Apr 20th, 2016

Dr. Connaughton has served me on several occasions and I have always been pleased with his interest in my welfare and competent decisions in making recommendations for care. When I have had surgery, he ensures that you and your family stay informed about what is happening, your condition, and followup. Based on my b experiences, I would highly recommend his services. His office is generally time efficient - short waiting times, staff are courteous and friendly, and waiting room clean with coffee available.

Apr 14th, 2016

Had to have unscheduled emergency gall bladder surgery. He came in and explained to me what was going on and that he would work me in. He already had several scheduled that day ( it was a Monday morning. He kept me informed what was taking place. Made a very bad situation bearable. Will definitely use him again in the event I have an elective surgery. Hospital staff spoke very well about him. Very courteous and friendly. I am glad he was the surgeon on call when I was in ER.

by S.L. Montgomery on Apr 12th, 2016

Dr. Connaughton is the first Medical Doctor that I have had stop his mission...he was passing through surgery waiting room....and recognize me and actually talk for a few minutes. I have used Dr. Connaughton for surgery several times, and when he comes into your room, he is up to date on all of ;your conditions. He has looked at all your meds as well as your history!! I highly recommend him as a vascular surgeon as well as general surgery. He has your best interest at heart and you have his full attention when you and he are talking, whether in his office, or in the hospital room or in the surgical room.

owner show details owner
by judy abram on Apr 12th, 2016

very good surgeon

by Debra on Nov 12th, 2015

Dr. Connaughton is one of the best surgeons around. He has done excellent work and is a very, very nice, caring person. Great bed side manner. Thank you.

by Melissa Ridings on Nov 10th, 2015

Love the staff. They are courteous and caring. Dr. Connaughton takes the time to listen to your concerns and answers your questions. The wait time was only long because he had an emergency at the hospital. He kept the nurses informed and they kept me informed. I would recommend Dr Connaughton. to everyone.

by Barbara Sims on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr Connaughton has taken care of our entire family's surgical needs and follow-ups since 2001. We think he is the best surgeon who cares so much for his patients.

May 28th, 2015

Saved my mom's life with hiatal hernia surgery. So caring and spent LOTS of time with her each daily visit afterwards. LOVE Dr. Connaughton!

Calm, confident, really solid ER surgeon. show details Calm, confident, really solid ER surgeon.
by JT on Jan 1st, 2015

Had emergency surgery - he saved my life, honestly.

Do not use this man. show details Do not use this man.
Oct 28th, 2014

Has no idea of what he's doing.

Judy must be seeing someone other than Connaughton. show details Judy must be seeing someone other than Connaughton.
by Sue on Sep 3rd, 2014

With her one raving review, she's either good friends with this man or she just saw him on rare good days. One good review among the others doesn't change my opinion.

Vascular show details Vascular
by Judy on Aug 19th, 2014

I don'[t know who these people are talking about, but the Dr. Connaughton I've know for many years and has performed 4 different surgeries on me is the most caring and concerned doctor I've ever meet. He always comes in and shakes my hand and sits and talks with me till he's answered all my questions. I'd recommend him to any of my family and friends, which I have. Love this doctor.

Finding another surgeon. show details Finding another surgeon.
by In his mind only on Jul 28th, 2014

This one acted as though what I was feeling was just in my mind but I know better and will be searching for another opinion.

Wrong diagnosis show details Wrong diagnosis
by Unhappy on Jun 25th, 2014

Nothing positive to write about--stay away.

Negative reviews say it all-- show details Negative reviews say it all--
by Not pleased at all. on Apr 24th, 2014

I've read so many negative comments about this doctor and now I understand why there are so many. He is everything everyone else described him to be. Won't go back again--ever.

Time to retire? show details Time to retire?
Mar 21st, 2014

Rushed in and out and still don't know anything.

Gave wrong diagnosis. show details Gave wrong diagnosis.
Feb 18th, 2014

Very disappointed since my brother was given the wrong diagnosis. After days in agony a second opinion proved opposite of what this doctor said.

Very unprofessional show details Very unprofessional
Jan 7th, 2014

Find someone other than this person if you need surgery.

by Sarah Cotey on Dec 13th, 2013

I felt at ease with him on my first appointment. Very friendly and shows concern for his patients. He takes the time needed with his patients and explains in detail. He came to check on me all five days that I was in the hospital. I would recommend him to anyone needing an excellent surgeon. My surgery went well and I have had no problems.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
Jun 7th, 2013

I had to have an emergency appendectomy. I was so lucky that Dr Connaughton was the doctor on call! He did an excellent job and the staff at the office was very nice. The nurse was very sweet when she returned my call. I would recommend him to anyone!

GrammyD show details GrammyD
Aug 21st, 2012

I found Dr. Connaughton to be an excellent doctor. He performed surgery on a cyst that had staph infection. His treatment protocol eradicated the staph and the cyst. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. His staff was a good mix of being both professional and friendly. My experience at this office was an A experience!

Totally Satisfied show details Totally Satisfied
Jan 24th, 2012

I have just had my final visit after having had a vein stripped and am perfectly happy with my experience and the results of the surgery. Dr. Connaughton is very professional and personable, his staff are helpful and the wait time is no longer than any other doctors office.

Jul 18th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Connaughton's office was less than acceptable. I loved him but his office staff was terribly rude. I paid $200 to have my office visit and get my sonogram done on my legs. They sent in my information to my insurance and my procedure was denied. My insurance said that the doctor's office did not send enough information in to have my procedure approved and that they needed to appeal for me. The office manager was extremely rude and refused to help me and appeal my case. They would never return my phone calls so I had to go in and get my files and find a new doctor. They made me feel very helpless and like my own doctor was not there to support me...

Jul 16th, 2011

this doctor is uncaring, rude, and insensitive. He treated me and my family like we were an incredible waste of his time. He never returned calls. He even treated the other hospital staff horribly, in front of us. I would not recommend him for anyone. I was in such incredible pain for weeks after his horrible surgery. He never spoke with me or my wife with any concern or care. We always felt that we were whiny irritations for which he had no tolerance.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. C performed and emergency operation on me to remove 14" of dead intestines. He was all around WONDERFUL. Never met him before this, but would recommend him to everyone.

by Carol on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Connaughton tells you like it is. I credit him with saving me from losing my legs. I trust him completly! His staff is wonderful and very caring.