A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cons graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Cons has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jesus Cons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cons practice?
- Dr. Robert Cons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cons practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors and Whittier Internists.