Dr. Robert Constant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Constant?

November 10th, 2015

great caring physician

March 31st, 2015

Highly Recommend

Dr. Constant and his staff all spent well over average time discussing my health and any issues I have on each visit.

August 7th, 2012

I totally agree with the last comment!

My daughter has had an ectopic thyroid her entire life and until recently went to a pediatric specialist, but she turned 18. After looking up new adult specialists we chose Dr. Constant. She has been going to Dr. Constant for over a year and has never met the doctor! I was told he doesn't even schedule appointment times any more. Before we chose him I specifically asked that she would always see the doctor and was told yes, as long as we asked to be scheduled with him. What a crock! If I wanted to pay for the good insurance I have and only see a nurse I'd have to be nuts. We see a specialist for a reason and expect to actually meet with him not the nurse. Quickly changing doctors tomorrow.

March 10th, 2012

I have never even seen the doctor, only his nurse practitioner

I chose this doctor because he had great online reviews... Been to his office for about a year and never met the guy, even though all my appointments were with him. The only person that came to see me was his nurse practitioner. She would say " he wants you to do this blood work". But "he" was never there, so I stopped going. I'm not sure if he s too busy or he just doesn't care, but it's rude and unprofessional of him not to show up for his patients. How lame...

October 13th, 2010

the office staff was excepionally rude and uncaring and unprofessional. I am sorry there is no rating less one star

October 31st, 2009

What a great doctor

I would like to thank Dr. Constant for his time, patience, and caring attitude. I have had an underactive thyroid and have felt horrible for years. My primary care doctor began to want to prescribe anti-depressants, but I knew there was something seriously wrong with me. I made my appointment with Dr. Constant. On my first visit, he spent time with me, letting me know I wasn't crazy and that I had actually had a goiter, lesions on my neck, and developed Hashimoto's Disease. He changed my med dose. What a relief that I had the answers I needed! He is truely amazing and I'd like to take time to say THANK YOU for giving me my life back!

February 17th, 2016