Learn more about Dr. Robert Constantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constantino
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Constantino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Constantino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Constantino MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Constantino practice?
- Dr. Robert Constantino has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Constantino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Cardiologists.