A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Contreras, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Contreras
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Contreras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Contreras, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Contreras has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Contreras MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Contreras practice?
- Dr. Robert Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Contreras practices Family Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Family Physicians.