Learn more about Dr. Robert Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Contreras, Family Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Contreras
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Contreras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Contreras, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Contreras has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Contreras MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Contreras practice?
- Dr. Robert Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Contreras practices Family Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Primary Care Doctors.