2.0

injured patient show details injured patient
Oct 3rd, 2015

Dr. Contreras is the worse docter, he has selective hearing, he didnt listen to any of my symptoms, order me bunch of medicattion i didnt need. When I told him treatment i received in ER, he said they dont know what they are doing. Although I like concentre urgent care, I absolutely hate Dr. Contreras, because of him my family and friends doesnt go to CUC on midway. He should not be allowed to practice.

Injured patient show details Injured patient
Jul 25th, 2014

Poor listening skills. Not really interested in symptoms. In a hurry to go to next patient. Poor experience overall. Will not be back

A healthy husband show details A healthy husband
by Terri on Jun 19th, 2010

My husband has an aversion to doctors and getting him to address his hypertension has been challenging. After his first appointment with this doctor this changed. He found Doctor Contreras to be very knowlegeable, unrushed and genuinely concerned for his patients. His staff is the same and follow ups and calls with labs are quick and understandable. Finding this caliber of physician and restoring his faith in the medical community may well have saved my husbands life.