A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cook Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cook Norris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook Norris graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cook Norris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harry Cook Norris MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Cook Norris practice?
- Dr. Robert Cook Norris has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cook Norris practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Kingwood, TX.
See College Station Dermatologists and College Station Surgeons.