A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cook Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cook Norris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook Norris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook Norris graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cook Norris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harry Cook Norris MD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Cook Norris practice?
- Dr. Robert Cook Norris has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cook Norris practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Kingwood, TX.
See College Station Dermatologists and College Station Surgeons.