A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cooney, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cooney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Cooney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Cooney MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Robert Cooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cooney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Radiologists.