Dr. Robert Cooney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cooney?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cooney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2016

patient

I was flown to Springfield, MO from the Lake of the Ozarks with a brain hemorrhage in 2007 so I was mostly unconscious during my time with Dr. Cooney; however, my husband, who was terrified of what was happening, tells me how knowledgeable, helpful and kind Dr. Cooney was. He contacted colleagues across the nation to get input into my case. He was willing and well qualified to do my required interventional surgery, but we live in St. Louis and he felt that I would need follow-up surgery so he thought it was best for me to have it all done by one physician near my home. He worked hard to get me to the right place in St. Louis where, indeed, I had several surgeries and am completely well. We are forever grateful to Dr. Cooney who was the exact person we needed at one of the most difficult times in our life.

November 13th, 2011

Dr. Cooney operated on me recently. He was very professional. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedure to me and answered all of my questions. I have never been to his office so a lot of the questions I could not answer.

February 22nd, 2011

This was the most unprofessional so called doctor I have EVER encountered. We asked a question about the procedure removal of a ivc filter that has been in longer than 3 months the letter from sara cox of st.johns radiolgy said it could cause high risk health probelm if left in more than 3 months. My husbands has been in 10 months and dr larsen said it could be hard to retrive. Only to get a rude answer of dont worry about it. It will come out gave me a look like how dare you ask and walked off. Then when the procedure was done he stuck his head in the waitng room shook a specimen container with ivc filter in it and said he got it with a look on his face "see dont question my abilitity." And was gone in a blink of an eye. He should be ashamed of himself. We have decided we are done with the St. Johns system. This was not the first dr. in the system who just dosent care about the people. I wish I had this all on film people would be surprised of the neglect and down right rudeness of this doctor.

August 26th, 2014