inactive

October 22nd, 2016
rude!!!

July 13th, 2016
Highly recommend.
I had two full knee replacements done by Dr. Cooper. Both were very successful and were rehabilitated very well. He is most professional, strictly business and very competent.

March 14th, 2014
Excellent, caring surgeon
I had a hip replacement and several years later needed knee surgery for a torn minescus . Dr. Cooper was everything a patient could ask for. Hiighly recommended by physical therapy staff at hospital for his skills.

September 28th, 2013
moist rude physician ever encountered
I went for an expert opinion thinking i was going to get one, but to my surprise got nothing but ignorance, would not listen to me as a patient, has NO bedside manner, is very condescending Had I come to this site first I never would have wasted my time on that group of Dr's. Will be sure to tell anyone with these problems NOT to go there, I am sure there is other orthopedic Drs. more qualified then this nightmare. Please Heed..............

July 13th, 2013
Total Hip Replacement
Dr. Cooper's results exceeded my expectations. I am only 4 days out of surgery, I am walking around with my walker, have moderate pain which is decreasing ever day, and complete confidence in Dr. Cooper's ability to understand my needs and to resolve my medical problems. I am so grateful.

May 16th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Cooper is an excellent surgeon. My mother, who recently passed away at age 93, had both knees replaced in 1999. I was her caregiver. Her recuperation and his follow-up were extraordinary. Her knees served her very well for over 13 years, until she died of natural causes. If you're interested in "good results" then make an appointment with Dr. Cooper.

February 18th, 2013
God Syndrome - Jerk!!
Most memorable?...hum....How Dr Cooper talked DOWN to me, tried to belittle me and we extremely rude with a less than zero for bed side manner! All tests with results plus a very long history were brought into him.....when I left he made absolutely no sense and I was given no direction! And I paid for that information....why? I won't go back. What happened to doctor's with a sense of self and human interactions? How about a kind hello and thank you/see you in a couple weeks? Firm and rude verbal behavior like I was a young student and he was the mean principal that all the kids and other teachers couldn't stand....."the bully". Put that and other comments on his "credentials".

November 26th, 2012
OUTSTANDING Orthopaedic surgeon
Dr. Cooper performed my 3rd total hip replacement (first 2 was a different doctor). He is a excellant surgeon, straight -talking,tells you what to expect,vry well respected by fellow doctors and hospitals.Well run office. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 31st, 2012
A new patient. The front desk lady Maria is very rude. I was there for 50 minutes and decided to leave. Even after giving my personal information for the records no one ever contacted me to see if i wanted to reschedule or what happened. I actually met 3 other ladies that spoke bad about the place and how one of the nurses took the staples off and left one of the staples giving the lady an infection on her finger.

June 7th, 2012
Fired him after my first visit!
I am a middle aged male in need of bilateral hip surgery, Dr. Cooper made me feel stupid with the questions I asked and brushed off most questions never giving an answer, questions like life expectancy of the hip replacement and my allergies to metals, he shown absolutely no concern and told me not to worry! Now my biggest issue is all I needed was hip resurfacing and he wanted to do 2 full hip replacements!!! This would definitely impede my athletic lifestyle and make any future surgeries more difficult with weaker outcomes. Everything I have read and been taught by my new surgeon says that full hip replacement is not an acceptable solution, do you think DR. Cooper could have said you are better off with a different surgeon...absolutely not, he wanted to schedule me for my first of 2 total hip replacements, unbelievable. Please educate yourself and get a second opinion before ever letting someone take charge and control of your body. My homework and gut instincts paid off and saved my rear!!!

April 28th, 2009
Said I DID NOT need knee surgery when other Ortho said I did...
2 weeks prior another surgeon in the MIMA group told me I needed knee surgery and it would relieve 50 to 80% of the pain. He rushed me into making an appointment for surgery the following week. When I asked to postpone the MIMA surgeon REFUSED to see me, DID NOT give me a referral, AND he cancelled a Pain Management appt. that I had waited a month to get. He was not the referring Doctor and he should not have been allowed to cancel that long awaited appointment. So Dr Cooper took x-rays of both knees, something the other Dr did not do and found that surgery would NOT RELIEVE ANY PAIN! The other surgeon lied to me. Since I receive both Medicare & Medicaid the costs would have been covered and yet Dr Cooper saved me from unnecessary surgery and I got a metal knee brace that has alleviated much of the pain. I liked him and I think is is one of the most honest I have eve dealt with...

December 11th, 2008
Talk about an incompetent group
I made an appointment 2 weeks ahead of time. When I got there, I was not in the appointment book. The receptionist asked around and one of the girls in the back said, Yeah, I remember that name. Didn't I put it in the book ?? Oh geesh. Then I was there waiting for almost two hours to spend five minutes or so with the doctor. Not much accomplished there except to send me for an MRI. When I got to the imaging facility, the doctor/staff at Dr. Cooper's set me up for a scan of the left knee. It was my RIGHT knee that was injured. When, I called for my results later in the week, I couldn't get any one to talk with me OR call me back. I went to the office, collected my records and went to another doctor.What a disaster. Way to much incompetence in one office.