A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Copeland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alfred Copeland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Robert Copeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Copeland practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.