A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Copulsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Copulsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copulsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Copulsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copulsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Copulsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Copulsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Copulsky practice?
- Dr. Robert Copulsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Copulsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.