A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Copulsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Copulsky is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Copulsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Copulsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Copulsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Copulsky practice?
- Dr. Robert Copulsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Copulsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.