Learn more about Dr. Robert Corba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Corba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Corba, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Corba graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Corba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Corba DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Corba practice?
- Dr. Robert Corba has 14 office locations.
Dr. Robert Corba practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists and Allentown Pain Management Doctors.