Dr. Robert Corba DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017
Great doctor!
I've been a patient of Dr. Corba's for at least 18 years, first when he had his own office and since he has been at OAA. He is an excellent doctor with much skill and empathy. If there has been a need for him to spend more time with me he does, I have never felt rushed. He's been willing to offer help by suggesting whatever he believes might help me even though he may not provide them. Over the years if errors have been made within the system I contacted his office and they were prompt to correct them. On one occasion I waited over an hour to see him for a procedure. He was apologetic and explained the situation to my satisfaction. Sometimes things happed that aren't predictable. If one is experiencing pain at anytime it must be expressed so that he and his staff are aware and can take action. Communication is most important and I have felt it has been handled well by him and his staff.

May 30th, 2017
Hardly worth the wait
A six to eight week wait to get in, a bedside manner that leaves a lot to be desired and the arrogance of a pro-wrestler. Seek treatment elsewhere - he's not worth it! Years ago he was good but he has lost touch with reality in the last few years. Maybe it's the fact that OAA is losing ground in the market and he's an owner? No idea, but he's not what he used to be, which was professional!

February 13th, 2017
Exceeds all expectations

June 22nd, 2016
Dr. Corba is rude, arrogant and unprofessional. Don't waste your time with this Dr.. He has a major God complex. See a Dr. who cares about quality patient care instead of money and prestige.

December 11th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr Corba! He is an excellent Physician and one of the leaders in his field. Extremely knowledgeable, courteous and caring individual who went above and beyond the call of duty with my recent injury.

December 1st, 2015
RUN, RUN, RUN !!!!!
Arrogance should be this DO's middle name. His LPN that did the initial assessment, was so far off with her information, (eg. What doctors I have seen, and the amount of physical trauma to my body) I had to ask her twice if she was looking at the correct chart. Then the doctor came in. When I explained where my pain was and what type of pain (Very normal for an assessment, especially with pain) i.e. sharp, dull, This doctor raised his voice and accused me of self diagnosing. I explained that I am merely offering my symptoms, and that I am NOT self Diagnosing, he started an argument that I was. I then discontinued the appt. and walked out of his office, went to the desk to ask that my credit card not be charged for this office visit, and the doctor came out and started to argue with me again. I explained that his time with me was over, I will not be listening to him. He then stated that he does noes care if I listen, and continued arguing. I then started to leave, as he went back into his office, I went back to the front desk, stated that now since he is gone, I would like to continue to get my refund. The Doctor came back out and started....again. I have been led to believe, by other professionals in this office space, that this is NOT the first issue of this manner. As a nurse in my fifties, I realize that there are many things that a doctor must know, and I have NEVER had an issue like this in any prior visits with a doctor.

May 1st, 2015
Worst Dr. I have EVER Seen!
He actually YELLED at me when I questioned his opinion. He had told me a different diagnosis the first time I saw him. I called him out on it then he realized he had told me a different diagnosis. I brought my husband this time hoping to be treated with more respect...well that didn't help! Since I cannot have injections because of severe inflammation he didn't offer to treat me in any way, meds etc. I was going to ask about hydrotherapy but he walked out of the room while my husband was still talking. He should not be allowed to practice. I guess if your're not there for shots he doesn't want you there at all. I gave him a second chance which was a BIG mistake. I can honestly say he is the worst and nastiest Dr I have ever seen ( I've seen a lot because I have alot of medical problems).

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. Corba is AWESOME - his bedside manner is above and beyond anything I expected. During both my visit and my injection he and his staff made me completely comfortable and eased any and all anxiety. I would recommend him to everyone!

March 26th, 2015
Not at all compassionate
I was crying the entire time and was not even offered as much as a tissue, let alone pain control! I had all my records that I had picked up with me but refused to treat me saying that I already had seen a pain management Dr. I had seen a physiatrist previously and when pain got worse that physiatrist told me to see a pain management specialist. Obviously I picked the wrong one. Did not like the way I was treated or made to feel. That was the first time I had ever been to a true pain management specialist and it was a joke. I do not know how these Drs. sleep at night. No compassion at all.

March 12th, 2013
Great diagnostician
Dr. Corba has been helping me for years to control my pain from severe neck problems and lower back. He has worked with me with different medications and procedures. He is always up-to-date with what is new and might work to help my condition. I always bring articles to him and he patiently reads them and lets me know if this is something for my condition. Easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I trust him completely.

October 3rd, 2012
bedside manner
Poor bedside manner ESPECIALLY as a provider in pain management. I lost all trust and respect.

May 26th, 2011
Great Experience
I am pain free and walking after years of misery because of Dr. Corba. He treated me with a new procedure that is revolutionary. He is smart , courteous and caring. The office is new and the staff wonderful.