Dr. Robert Cornell MD, PA Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2016
I had one appointment to discuss future surgery. I liked him very much. He seemed very bright and capable. I have a follow up this afternoon.

September 28th, 2015
His office staff is not professiona i called and talk to the office made an appoinment no one called and two days before my procedure they tell me that i have to pay for something i said i didn't want poor poor poor service

February 2nd, 2014
Did not listen to or address my concerns. In fact, for worse after my visits and he didn't seem to care at all.

September 29th, 2012
Robinson
I have seen three Doctors and Dr. Cornell gave me his on the spot evaluation which I suspected it was. I asked him the truth which Doctors I have seen never bother to tell me all they want is surgery and never tell me what was going on. He even gave me choice and direct me to a Doctor who have a higher expertise than him. He listened and discussed with me what he CAN and CANNOT do that first visit. He is a young Doctor and not in the system of shaking hands with others. His nurse is very caring and knowledgeable.

April 29th, 2012
Dr. Cornell is one of the most expert doctors I have ever used. He listened to my symptoms, ran some tests to confirm a diagnosis, and discussed with me choices to follow. I opted for the surgery proposal. He expertly performed the surgery and I recently had my one month follow-up to penile prosthesis surgery. I am extremely pleased with the results and wish I would have had the surgery done a couple of years earlier.I would highly recommend Dr. Cornell as an excellent urologist.

April 1st, 2012
Prostate Cancer Success!
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer last year, I decided to visit Dr. Cornell for treatment options.Dr. Cornell took the time to thoughly evaluate me. He recommended several treatment options and did not pressure me one way or another.I have been disese-free without complications for over a year now.Thank you Dr. Cornell for helping make the right choice!

October 20th, 2010
Patient's Doctor - Professional and Amazing!!!
Dr. Cornell is truly a patient's doctor". His primary concern is the well being of his patients-physically and emotionally. I have been a patient of his for many years, and feel that his medical expertise and compassion have worked together to resolve my medical issues. He is a Doctor, Gentleman, and now like a Family Member!! You can trust him to treat you with care and compassion!!! I would recommend Dr. Cornell to my friends and family.

October 20th, 2010
Solved my difficult kidney stone problems
I have been a patient of Dr. Cornell for the last 24 months. Dr. Cornell and his staff solved my persistent kidney stone problem with non-invasive treatments when other houston urologists wanted to treat me with a scalpel.I highly recommend Dr. Cornell. He is experienced, knowledgable, and friendly and his office staff are top-notch.

September 10th, 2010
In my opinion Dr.Cornell seemed more interested to gratify his opinion of himself, and less concerned about sharing information with patients as to follow up on previous proceedures.Seems very able and competent,but not caring about patient needs.

August 17th, 2010
Get a second opinion...
Dr. Cornell was disappointing. We went through treatment for prostate cancer with him and he was the weakest link in the chain of care.

April 19th, 2017