Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Corniea Jr
Dr. Robert Corniea Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Provo, UT. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Corniea is affiliated with Orem Community Hospital, Timpanogos Regional Hospital and Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Corniea Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Corniea Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Provo, UT.
Dr. Scott Bingham
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Provo, UT 0 mi25
Dr. John Frischknecht
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Provo, UT 0 mi41
Dr. Gregory Craner
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Provo, UT 0 mi42